San Fernando in the province of Pampanga is known for a lot of things. From being home to a lot of yummy dishes to its Giant Lantern Festival, it is a place where one can easily spend a day experiencing all sorts of exciting things.
On this list, we decided to give 5 exciting things and activities you can do while you’re in San Fernando, Pampanga.
1. Travel back in time at San Fernando Train Station – For history enthusiasts visiting San Fernando, the old San Fernando Train Station is certainly something you should check out. This old station turned museum exhibits quite an impressive collection of memorabilia from the Spanish era to World War 2.
Photo source: The Kapampangan Traveller
2. Take a dip at Villa Alfredo’s – Water babies rejoice as Villa Alfredo’s resort is packed full of water slides and pools that will leave you wanting more. Spend an afternoon or even an entire day in this resort either enjoying all this watery fun or by just relaxing under the sun.
Photo source: Villa Alfredo’s
3. Ride your heart out at Sky Ranch Pampanga – You can never go wrong visiting amusement parks including Sky Ranch Pampanga. They offer many rides and other exciting activities that can be enjoyed no matter what your age is.
Photo source: Lakwatserong Tsinelas
4. Go on a food adventure at The Souq Pampanga - If you want a place where you have loads of food as well as furniture options, then The Souq Pampanga is exactly the place you should go. Visiting the restaurant feels like you’re being transported to a traditional souk in Dubai.
Photo source: Pierre goes to Pampanga
5. Relax at Citronelle Spa and Cafe - Who says getting a massage isn’t exciting at all? Finish your day with a nice relaxing massage at Citronelle’s after spending an entire day doing all sorts of things and activities in San Fernando. They offer quality service at very affordable prices. What a treat!
Photo source: Citronelle Facebook Page
San Fernando is certainly a city worth visiting especially with your family or group of friends. What’s great is that it’s so easy to go there. So, make a trip up north and spend a day or 2 doing all these things on the list, and let us know how it went.
Ready for some exciting things to do in San Fernando Pampanga? Book a stay with us at RedDoorz to make your trip, not just stress-free and hassle-free, but also risk-free. Head on over to our website or download our mobile app to book your stay now!