Hindi makukumpleto ang travel moments natin kapag hindi tayo nag food trip!
With rooms as low as P599, save more for your food trips in Iloilo, GenSan, Bacolod, and Cagayan De Oro while staying in a safe space at RedDoorz!
There's no better way of knowing a place or a community than its famous mouthwatering dishes! And before anything else, anu-anong food dishes nga ba ang babalik-balikan mo in these different cities?
Below are the places na puwede mong puntahan to eat your heart out!
- Aside from the century-old churches that leave jaw-dropping images once captured, Iloilo has also a way of wooing you through their Binakol na Manok. This dish becomes extra flavourful because of the use of coconut juice and ginger.
- General Santos City isn't the Tuna Capital of the Philippines for no reason. Craving for authentic Tuna meals? You can roam around the city and find restaurants and stalls offering a variety of tuna-inspired food.
- Chicken Inasal has been a staple food to almost every meal when you visit Bacolod. Try to visit the Manokan Country when you travel back to the city and don't forget to order this meal. Complete a hearty meal by pairing it with java garlic rice.
- Cagayan De Oro
- The Northern Mindanao folks have taken their unique take to the known Kinilaw dish. Sinuglaw is composed of grilled pork belly and tuna, in a mixture of vinegar and Tabon-tabon ( a tropical fruit being grown in the wilderness of Mindanao).
Anong destination ang uunahin mo? It can be anywhere, basta, go on a food trip after the quarantine for as low as P599 kasama ang safe spaces ng RedDoorz!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Promo runs from June 22 to 25 only.
2. Booking period is from June 22 to 25.
3. Check-in period is until the end of September.
4. No promo code is needed.
5. Applicable to selected Philippine properties only